Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Woo Hoo-

They put speed humps in my neighborhood yesterday! I am anxiously awaiting the speed hump warning sign to go up to take a picture of it!

We went to eat at a place called the American Deli. The wired part was it was all Chinese people that worked there. I didn't know if I should order the chicken fingers or fried rice. It was totally like an oxymoron.

Had my first ever pomegranate martini. . .Is the pomegranate juice still good for you if they add tequila? I sure hope so!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM , Blogger The Kopelmans said...

    I vote an emphatic YES to the nutritional value of pomegranite and alcohol combinations. :) I personally think Matt McC would also agree!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home