Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Friday, June 16, 2006

My new favorite saying

"There is no shortage of stupid people!"

(I am stealing this from a friends husband) And living in a large city just makes you realize it that much more! Not to mention, after watching the Brittany Spears' interview last night, I think I might be even more stupid just for watching it, it killed my brain cells. Not to mention, that I am a girl, and all I could notice were her boobs hanging out of her shirt. Poor guys, I bet they never heard a word she said. My advice to her, if you want to be taken seriously, cover those things up! I thought her nipple was going to pop out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home