Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

In search for Aaaanold


(okay, so I don't know really how to spell his name with the thick Austrian accent, this is as close as I could get)

I am in Sacramento currently because I have to go to Prison. Just kidding. Did I get you? I am actually here to run an onsite training for the California Department of Corrections. I arrived last night in Sacramento and I am staying downtown and decided to walk to the nearest microbrewery and mall to kill my time. I ended up right in front of the state capitol building and it sure is beautiful. (Even though, I am still partial to Ohio's and still think that one is prettier). I kept my eyes open for Aaaanold, but do no avail.

On another note, it is kinda cool to be in CA when Bonds hit his 756th homerun, even though I am a firm believer that he should get an asterisk next to his name because of the steroid use. I mean come on, if your trainer goes to prison because he won't speak, that is incriminating enough!! Anyways, don't get me started. Cross your fingers I find Aaaanold, and I don't get thrown in the Hole today in prison!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home