Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Holy Crap

So I know most of the people read this are from Ohio, or even went to Witt with me. Did any of you see that they are raising their tuition again? It is going to be almost 40,000 a year! And I thought 25,000 a year when I was there was terrible! How in the world do people with kids even start saving for college costs at this rate? This totally scares me about having kids. . .

1 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM , Blogger The Kopelmans said...

    Holy crap is right! Omg, while still competitive (relatively speaking), $40k is ridiculous!!! My not-yet-born children are doomed.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home