Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jake's 4 months old and Addison is 1!




So Jake had his 4 month check up last week and he's weighing in at a whopping 16 pounds 15 ounces! Those 2 darn teeth still haven't popped through yet and are giving us fits. He's so cranky when they hurt which isn't fun for any of us. I almost had to hit the pediatrician when she told me I needed to let him cry at out at night. Babies are allowed to get up at night and no my child does NOT need sleep training. She also wanted me to give him formula. I said no to that one as well. Needless to say, I am looking in to switching doctors now. She did suggest that we try cereal to see if that would help him sleep through the night. We gave it to him 3 nights and then he refused to take it after that, so I've given up. Here are some pictures though of the first bites with a spoon!

Last weekend Addison turned 1! It was so fun going to a birthday party for a little kid! We also got to line up the babies and take all of their pictures! We had Addison, Camryn (who was born in Dec), Avery (born in January), and Jake. Here are pictures of the babies here and of Addison demolishing her birthday cake! Hats off to Amanda for throwing an amazing party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home