Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

The pressue is on

Meet Flat Stanley.




Flat Stanley is a kindergarten book where a boy named Stanley gets flattened by a billboard and he's able to go on vacation in California because he can fit in an envelope. This is my second Flat Stanley that I have had the pleasure of 'showing around.' This particular Flat Stanley belongs to my nephew Kyle and he chose to mail it to us. We have to take Flat Stanley to all the sights of Atlanta and then in about 3 weeks we mail Flat Stanley and all of the pictures we have taken of him around town back to Kyle's kindergarten class where he will share all of Stanley's adventures. I want Kyle's to be the best Stanley, so the pressure is on. . . there is so much pressure when it comes to impressing a 6 year old! I just can't let him down!




Also-I got to hang out with babies galore last night! (Avery is on the left, Camryn on the right) Our friend Katy turned 30 this week and Avery and Camryn decided to make their first party appearances. Pictures here. Avery is now 3 weeks old, Camryn is 6 weeks, and my little guy should be making his debut in less than 3 weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home