Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

He's finally here




After 39 weeks and 4 days to be exact of waiting for him to arrive, Jacob Charles made his appearance last Monday, February 16th at 9:11 am via emergency C section. He was 22 1/2 inches long and 8 lbs and 13 oz. 10 days in we are all still adjusting to each other and the newest member of our family, but it is so hard to explain how your heart can be bursting with so much love for something so small and that you've only known for a short period of time. We have uploaded a few pictures here from early on. (I apologize that they are on Snapfish this time, I had to do it from Adam's mac and it wasn't cooperating with Kodak.) I'll do my best not to be a slack now that he's here and keep everything updated!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    Welcome to Jacob Charles! He's beautiful and I can't wait to hear more!

     
  • At 9:10 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

    I think I already told you on FB but congrats again! He's a doll! :oD

     
  • At 9:29 AM , Blogger Tara said...

    Congratulations girl, I'm so happy for you and Adam. He is super cute too!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home