Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Friday, April 23, 2010

A visit to Chi-town






I am so glad that Jake is such a good traveler! We loaded him up and headed to Chicago to visit my dad. The other nice thing that we did that made it easier on everyone involved was upgraded to business class on both flights which gave little man a lot of room to roam, plus he flirted a little with the flight attendants-which didn't hurt either. We had an awesome trip to the Shedd Aquarium and got to meet our college friends new baby, Anna. Jake got to hang out with his 9 month old cousin Arianna along with lots of other friends and family, not to mention his first trip to a microbrewery with mom and dad.



He also had his first rides on the 4 wheeler with mom, then dad and then Grandpa. We all had turns on it with Jake! Lots of pictures from the trip here. I think he liked Grandpa's house since he pretty much ruled the roost. He is having a bit of adjustment being back home again.


By the way, does anybody still read this thing? If you do, can you let me know because if not, I'm going to stop worrying about it!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    Hi! I'm still reading! And absolutely *love* that Jake is a microbrewery virgin no more. Way to go, Mom & Dad!

     
  • At 9:27 AM , Blogger Tara said...

    I'm still reading it!! :o) I love that Jake got to go to the micorbrewery lol.

     
  • At 4:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    You know that I still read! and print pix for gma

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home