Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jake's first haircut

Before

I had decided it was time to cut my baby's curls. . .he looked so cute with the little curls in the back but it was time for the little boy look. He looks so much older!! I swear, he could pass for 2 now! He didn't cry at all and took it like a champ. I got a little teary because I can't believe how fast he's growing up and of course I kept a little curl for his baby book. It makes me sad to think we are running out of firsts.

After

Pictures here from the haircut! (and don't worry, I don't spike it she just did it that way when she was done (and then tried to get us to buy $10 kids styling product!))

1 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM , Blogger Tara said...

    Girl, you will have a lifetime of first! So stop being sad silly lol. He looks like such a handsome little man with his little boy cut. Nice catching up with you on your recent trip to Ohio. I hope you are doing great and we need to catch up soon. xoxo

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home