Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Friday, June 23, 2006

My daily outing with photos

So, I have been pretty bored not working lately, so I took my camera on my outing yesterday and captured some of my favorite things I see everyday. . .Enjoy!

How would you like to go to a stripper reunion 30 years later. They can't even spell the city they are in! And to think I was dreading my 10 year high school reunion.
So, this totally cracks me up about the South. People actually drive around with these as their license plates. This guy has been doing it for over a month. The best is when they use the inside of a case of pop (I'm in the south. . .Coke), and you can still see the can indentations in the cardboard.
Hmmm, am I missing something. . .what's up with minit? I thought I was a bad speller. . .
Just for you Melanie and Heather. . .here is your speed hump sign picture. And Melanie, just to clarify, the 4 sets part means 4 quickies!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM , Blogger Heather said...

    We need more of this! The license plate thing is utterly unbelievable - my brother will love it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home