Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Monday, July 17, 2006

What not to say when you are passing a strip club

So Adam and I were coming home on Saturday night, and the quickest way home is down a street we have re-named "Strip Club Row." Now some of these, from what I've heard, are pretty high end strip clubs where the rappers here in ATL head towards. But what does genius here say as we are driving past?

"Wow, look at all the Hummers at the strip club."

Now, I totally meant that there were like 8 Hummers parked all in a row in front of this club, but my loving husband was laughing so hard, I realized what I said. Oops. I really did mean the cars. . .

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home