Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sad for the class of '96

So my 10 year reunion is December 23rd (which is a retarded day to have it), and needless to say I can't go, but check out this article and tell me how fun they are going to have. This is insane, and sad at the same time. Can you tell I went to high school with some real winners?

http://www.springfieldnewssun.com/search/content/gen/ap/BKO_Dead_Players.html

2 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM , Blogger The Kopelmans said...

    Oh, geez! That's really depressing. I missed my reunion too (day after Thanksgiving) and heard that everyone was basically the same! Will you be staying in GA for the holidays?

     
  • At 8:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cassie,

    Got a call inviting me to the reunion. Couldn't go, but made me think of you and your class. Hope all is well and season was good to you. Tell Adam I said hi. You know this is the first time since I have known you that we haven't run into each other for a year. Must make you relieved. :)

    Mike S.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home