Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Know what I miss the most?

So living far away, you know what I miss the most? I miss having girlfriends that live close that I can call. Like on nights that Adam has class. I would love to be able to call someone to go have a glass of wine with or something. Or someone to take a crazy road trip to go to the Kate Spade purse outlet in Florida. That part sucks about not really knowing anyone.

Another freaky thing about living in a huge city. . .they found a dead body in the middle of the interstate this morning. No one knows who it is, how they were killed, or how it got their. How weird is that?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM , Blogger The Kopelmans said...

    I totally understand, but hang in there - you'll make some girlfriends and have brunch (or wine) dates before you know it! One of my h.s. girlfriends moved to Roswell last year, let me know if you'd like to connect! Not to outdo your dead body story (b/c seriously, in the middle of the road?!?), but here in Seattle they just found a man who had been dead in his home for a YEAR and the dry air in his house had preserved him. Can't decide if that's more sad or disgusting...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home