Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Monday, October 29, 2007

What a week and weekend!


As you can see we went to a Halloween party this weekend, we literally went as the SQ's. Everyone that knew us thought it was pretty funny! The past three weeks we have been finishing the hallway (pics to come) and cleaning. My dad came to visit for 4 days, which is what prompted the cleaning since he's allergic to cats.

It is very hard to believe that Wednesday is my last day of work here. I am very excited to start my new position though.

I am super psyched on Thursday we are flying to Maine to see my cousine and to attend the Maine Brewers' Festival. What a way to end the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home