Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Friday, February 23, 2007

My Secret Addiction

Okay, I must come clean. I am addicted to American Idol. I really enjoyed it when I was teaching because it was a great thing to talk with students about. Now I can't stop watching it, even though I am getting mad at them. No need for an hour and a half of music to be stretched over 2 nights for 4 hours! Then last night's results show I Tivo'd (the best thing ever invented)and watched the entire hour in about 10 minutes. Not to mention that Ryan Seacrest is like a walking billboard spouting out advertisements while he speaks. So I am this angry at the show, why do I just have to watch it? I won't even tell you that I had the home phone in one hand and my cell in the other voting for the girls on Wednesday night. I felt like I was 12!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home