Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Rehab is for Quitters!

Yep, that's our team name for trivia on Tuesday nights!! Last night there were 9 of us and we won!!!! Holy crap, can you believe it? Even though, 3 of us girls last night sat at the end of the table and had a blast while slightly participating. We won $50.00 off of our tab. This is the 4th or 5th time we have met, but it's just so exciting to win!

Sorry it's been so long. Last week I was in Charlotte for training and had a terrible case of bronchitis. I was ready to start planning my funeral I felt so bad, but after a week of antibiotics I am feeling much better.

I am wondering why I signed up to do a 1K Turkey Trot tomorrow though. Why am I not sleeping in again? Adam signed up to do the 5K. . . I'm certainly not THAT adventurous. Let's just see how this goes:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home