Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So much fun, it had to come to an end

This past weekend was so much fun! My Dad and stepmom came in from Chicago and my Grandma came in from Ohio for the soccer baby shower. It was awesome having everyone here! Here are some pictures from the baby shower, more to come once everyone shares! I just hate it when such wonderful weekends have to end. I was so sad to see everyone have to go home. . .but I did count only 5 more weeks until I get to go home for Thanksgiving!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    Adorable pictures, Cassie! How wonderful that you have friends due around the same time as you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home