Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Monday, September 29, 2008

So I'm a slacker



I realized I haven't posted in forever. . . sorry about that. Nothing super exciting to report. I find out if it's a boy or a girl on Thursday! yipee! Keep your fingers crossed that the baby cooperates! Last weekend I drove to North Carolina for Mindy's baby shower. It was awesome to see her again! Even though we talk on the phone every day we figured it had been 2 years since we had seen each other. Her neighbors decided to throw her a baby shower since she is having a girl this time around. Check out the pictures here.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM , Blogger Becky said...

    What an adorable picture of you and Mindy, and what a cute baby shower! I'm glad you're doing well and can't wait to hear the news on Thursday!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home