Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

3rd grader bangs

Last night I watched the Grammy nominations show due to lack of anything else on tv and had the pleasure of watching Christina Aguilera perform. Did anyone else see this? Now, I hate getting my bangs cut, especially when the lady cuts them too short and you can really tell. You end up looking like a little kid who just cut their own bangs. This seriously happened to me all the time. I have a picture from my sophomore year in college where they looked terrible! Anyways, that's what Christina looked like last night! So is that look in now? I'm so confused. . .I thought they looked terrible then and I still do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home