Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Friday, August 11, 2006

My new fav girlie toy

So I know I am probably about 15 years behind all the other girls, but my new favorite girl toy is an . . .

Eyelash Curler!

Okay, so those of you that know me. . .I really wasn't into make-up at all in high school, and really not all that girlie in college either, but I just got one like 2 weeks ago. I love it, and I totally love what it does to my eyelashes!! Too bad most girls probably discovered this while they were going through puberty, but no, I wait until I am nearing 30 to figure out this wonderful contraption! Go ahead, have your laughs.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM , Blogger The Kopelmans said...

    Welcome, Cassie! My eyelash curler and mascara - #1 and 2 on my (very, very short) makeup list. :)

     
  • At 5:16 PM , Blogger Heather said...

    OMG, I coul not LIVE without it, even if I don't use mascara. It's amazing! Did you get a Shu Uemura?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home