Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Bah Humbug people and Animals already?


I just had to attach this picture of Bailey. Isn't he thrilled that he is a reindeer kitty? How is he not enjoying the season? He seemed so excited to be playing with the lights, guess he didn't really want the ears. . . He has 2 Christmas trees in our house to take his pick to lay under (which he loves to do!!).



Or how about the Bah Humbug people that live behind us and called the police on us Saturday night when we were in the hot tub? We doubled with another couple and ended up back here and at about midnight in our drunken stupor we all decided that it was a great idea to get in the hot tub. I guess our radio was too loud. . .but why couldn't they have told us instead of calling the police? I got SO scared, I felt like a little kid. That was the first time I have ever had the police called on me!

Even though I'm more in the Christmas mood than last year, it is certainly hard to be in the spirit when you are still raking leaves on December 2nd, and they aren't even all down yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home