Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Woo Hoo, It's March!

So, I had a terrible February. Work was INSANE to say the least. I think I spent more nights in a hotel than I did at home. It sucked. I just kept telling myself if I could make it through February everything would get better. It has gotten better already! Adam came home on Friday and we went to the Atlanta Brewing Company tour and tasting in their new location about 10 minutes from home. Yesterday we putzed around the house and put up one of my new custom order blinds in the kitchen! Then today, I knew February was behind me. It was 75 out today! Adam's soccer game was amazing since it was beautiful out. Then after the game off to a cookout and we actually could eat outside. What a way to usher in March after such an icky month. Now, I'm just counting down the days until Wednesday, which is when my Lasik (actually Surface Lasik is what I'm having) is. I'm nervous, but hey, it's in March so I know it will be okay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home