Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

So I'm here in Vegas for my National Sales Meeting, in this pretty swanky resort Green Valley Ranch and Resort. It is awesome! The bad part about it is they are keeping us so busy we are all exhausted. I am also assuming that is to keep us out of trouble as well. Tonight was the first night that I actually made it down to the strip. We went down to Paris Paris to see the Producers with Tony Danza. He is still so adorable and I just wanted to kidnap him and bring him home with me. Still as cute as we was on Who's The Boss. Tomorrow we get free time and a bunch of people on my team are going down to the strip in the afternoon and spending all day down there. Now if I can only find Elvis tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home