Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Years!


I hope all of you had a wonderful evening! We spent the evening at our friends Steve and Jodi's house, here are some pics of the evening. As you can see above, I made my first ever jello shots to take to the party. My only question is, what would have happened if we would have been pulled over on the way to the party with the jello shots in the tray? Does that count as open container?

I have also uploaded some pictures from our trip home to Ohio and Christmas with our niece and nephew. I must admit, I was very excited when Uncle Adam and myself did not get in trouble for purchasing them the indoor trampoline. (There are a lot of pics here!)

Wrapping up our trip to Ohio we met up with some friends and played beer pong at the Beta Theta Pi house at Wittenberg. Justin and I are beer pong champs for the 2nd year in a row!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    Cass, it looks like you and Adam had a great trip to OH (that indoor trampoline *rules*) and a fun NYE! Wishing you both a 2008 that's even better than your amazing 2007!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home