Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Is it so?

Am I becoming a Southern Girl? Does that mean it's time to move again?? Adam swears used y'all in a sentence, and I think I said it at work this week too. Uh oh. Then, last week I was Indianapolis for training and I really thought that the men were almost rude there! None of them got the door for me or held the door open for me. I must admit, I have become quite accustomed to the southern gentlemen holding doors for me. I know when we first moved here and someone would hold a door for me, I would pick up the pace so they didn't have to wait long on me. Now, I don't hurry as much and I enjoy that gentlemen are thoughtful enough to do it. Does this mean I'm a southerner? I did tell Adam that if and when I acquire an accent, we're leaving.

We are getting ready for our Christmas party tonight. We used to have one every year at Christmas in Ohio. It sure is different getting ready for a Christmas party when it's 62 outside!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home