Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

It's almost Christmas!











Even though Adam and I will only get to enjoy our Christmas tree for 2 weeks we decided to go ahead and put it up on Friday night. I just love our new Christmas ornament, which really was one of the only reasons I agreed to put the tree up! It's hard to believe we got home a week ago today and in 2 weeks we will be driving back to Ohio again! Both trips are worth it though!

Over Thanksgiving my sister in law threw me a wonderful baby shower and I got to catch up with many old friends (pics here). I must admit that Aunt Linda and Leandra won the best gift award. Leandra gave me an adorable hand made, embroidered burp cloth, and Aunt Linda gave me an adorable hand knitted sweater! Such amazing thought it to such beautiful gifts!



Adam and I got to meet up with Heather for coffee, which was awesome to see her. We also got to have dinner with Matt and Leandra after the baby shower! While I'm home for Christmas there will be another baby shower, which I'm also psyched about because all of my college friends are invited to this one.

I also got my Christmas present this weekend, which I just can't learn enough about right now. I got the Sony H10 digital camera. I decided we needed this once I realized how long it took our old camera to take pictures. There is no way a newborn baby can hold a pose to capture cute moments, so I after months of research I decided on this camera and it arrived on Saturday. The only pictures that I have taken with it so far are the ones above of the tree and ornament, but stay tuned for more pics to come! (and hopefully more awesome pics!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home