Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I have 4 words for you

We sold a house.

As Clark Griswold put it so well in Christmas Vacation
"Hallelujah, HOLY SHIT!"

If you were wondering, it was the TN house. We are hoping that the good Karma carries over to the Ohio open house tomorrow and we possibly sell 2 in one month. The funny thing tonight is that I was complaining I didn't have anything to blog about.

On another note: Just in case you are ever trying to cut costs around the house, it is NOT a good idea to cut out cable. Adam and I were trying to cut costs to rationalize joining an expensive gym while owning 2 houses, so we cut cable. Well we are TOTALLY excited that we can have cable again now that we sold a house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, it's about enough to drive you up a wall when you don't have it. I haven't read this many books in I don't know how long. . .

Love you all right now. I am SO happy. 1 down, 1 to go.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home