Life in the South

The trials and tribulations of parenthood and living away from family from a "Yankee" raising a baby in the south.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The bottom's about to fall out

So the other day, the girl at my 'walmart' store said it looks like the "bottom's about to fall out." Now, working at hallmark I'm looking around for a shelf or a box that is about to collapse. Did you know that that particular saying means that it looks like it is going to rain, as in the bottom is about to fall out of the sky. Why don't they just say "It looks like it's going to rain?"

On another note, I was at step class tonight and this stupid little, no hip, spandex wearing girl bounced over to be in front of me. What is the point of working out with your V-String (as victoria's secret calls it) or your G-String hanging out?? At one point in time I was ready to pick up my step and just hit her with it. I figured I could hit pretty well when I played softball, so certainly I could hit this little spandex thingy in front of me. . .I really could have done some damage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home